Re: RARA-AVIS: Acrobat, anyone?

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:32:33 -0400 At 09:11 PM 7/29/98 , you wrote:

>Yep, it's in pdf, a format I'm thinking of using to distribute some stuff
>(a few articles I've written, possibly some fiction submitted by others) on
>my own site. I was wondering-how many of you have Adobe Acrobat, which
>reads .pdf files, or would be willing to download it (it's free) so that
>you could download text.

Got it ... I've found that the latest version doesn't always download very
well though ... I got a free copy from Adobe at a computer show and a copy
comes with Adobe Acrobat ... I believe they will either send you a free
copy or it's price is minimal ... definitely worth it do to the
convenience. Nice tool to enable you to distribute your work in exactly
the format which you want it to appear in.

----
volente Deo,

Anthony
jackechs@erols.com or ICQ #3717510
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/

"I am an innocent man / Oh yes I am / An innocent man"

- Billy Joel
#