Re: RARA-AVIS: How To Win Friends on a List

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:01:57 -0400 Eh, technically and literally speaking ... I'm an award winning published author
of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry ... such generic titles are really not that
hard to come by to be considered as some sort of quality insurance.

"I'm (hypothetically speaking) a Pulitzer winning best selling author" ... now
that carries some weight.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/
Don't let anyone rent space in your head!