Re: RARA-AVIS: Short administrative note.

J. Alec West (alecwest@pacifier.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 01:54:44 -0700 (PDT) On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, William Denton wrote:

> Also, let's remember that the original question that caused the recent
> flurry of longer-than-usual messages was about Mickey Spillane and
> communism, not American politics in general (which is of little
> interest to anyone outside the US, and usually has little relation to
> the hardboiled).

Correct. And, beyond asking for a mystery novel recommendation specific
to the topic of war fear (and explaining why I asked), I implied nothing
further. I'd still be interested in such a recommendation (if such a
novel exists). But, if no recommendation is forthcoming, that's fine too.

J. Alec West
alecwest@pacifier.com
http://www.geocities.com/~alecwest

#