Re: RARA-AVIS: Gar Haywood (was:Availability)

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:53:48 -0500 Love Gar Haywood and when I told him we were "doing"him he laughed and
said maybe he would have to eavesdrop--
But I truly think the Aaron Gunter (his PI) books should be started from
the first one. and the Dottie Loudermilk books should be read for "fun"
and the first one "Going Nowhere Fast" should be read -after- the first
Gunter. That would make a fun discussion! Question: contrast the writing
style of Gar Haywood in his novels featuring PI Aaron Gunner and wife of
retired LAPD detective Dottie Loudermilk and these characters. Oh, well,
or something like that.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net