Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Kinky Friedman

jeeprn@jorsm.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:50:37 -0500 hi daniel.....member of the kinksters fan club here. the other books are:
when the cats away, a case of lonestar, frequent flyer and musical chairs.
don't know if he is hardboiled, but he is a great character and you should
go to his book signing if you get a chance. and do check out his music. he
often appears on the don imus show also.

| | jeeprn@jorsm.com
|______ (* _| marla stegall
|_| |_|

#