RE: RARA-AVIS: New Book and a Great Film

Stuart Mayne (SMayne@vecci.org.au)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:33:21 +1000 I got a copy of this book a few years ago. I believe it was published in
1995? And I think it features Australian writers. The editors of the
book are also editors of the Australian crime fan-zine 'Mean Street'.

Stuart Timothy Mayne
Editor
Melbourne, Australia
smayne@vecci.org.au