Re: RARA-AVIS: Amazon.com Top 50 Hard-Boiled

Harry Levy (halevy@m1.sprynet.com)
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 15:06:31 -0400 Bill,

Can someone please define hardboiled from the list's perspective? Sue
Grafton's Kinsey Milhone is great but I wouldn't've called her hardboiled,
largely because she's so self-deprecating and introspective.

Harry

Executive Editor
Cyberounds
http://www.cyberounds.com