Re: RARA-AVIS: Straley

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 12:14:40 -0500 Gilbert, Len wrote:

> I like him a lot. I wonder if there are reprint possiblities for this
> interesting sounding item?
>
> --Len

Sorry guys, info at home, I'm at work, but tomorrow I'll bring the
address for Raven's Brew coffee; I'm sure they have some left-over
books. The t-shirts are worth it on their own and the coffee is
fabulous. It's called Dead Man's Reach (for the shoal or whatever off
Barnioff Island near Sitka). Spect you can also find their web-site by
searching for "coffee" or Raven's Brew. I got a flyer during B'con at
Monterray.