Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled and Sensitive

Greg Swan (swan@mcmuse.mc.maricopa.edu)
Tue, 26 May 1998 18:09:54 -0700 I would be interested -- if it's handy -- in a list of those first few
exceptional books. I'd picked up a few, but would like to give the author
his best shot first.

If you lack the information or the time, I'd certainly understand.

Always enjoy (and follow) your occasional reading tips.

Greg
swan@poboxes.com

#