Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Our Boy Ellroy

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Tue, 19 May 1998 23:12:39 -0400 (EDT) Never read LA Confidential -- LOVED the film. Far closer to Chinatown
than to Cop Land. LA Conf. makes Cop Land look like an episode of Jake and
the Fatman. But then again, I have NO particular connection to / affection
for Ellroy's writing (exc. My Dark Places). Heresy, I know.

Michael