Re: RARA-AVIS: Lehane's _Sacred_

Mari Hall (a0023776@airmail.net)
Sun, 17 May 1998 12:37:33 -0700 JGorm523 wrote:

> Bill:
> I agree with you about SACRED by far the weakest of the three. I hear his next
> will not be about Patrick et al.

I thought this was more a romance by another name. Had it been his
first, I probably wouldn't have read any more of Lehane. I really like
the first two, but you guys hit it--it's weak. I'm not sure what Lehane
was trying to accomplish with this one, but it was Sacred to me!

>From Mari Hall
who's almost back to typing full-handed

#