RARA-AVIS: Minneapolis

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:13:52 -0400 (EDT) Minneapolis has Uncle Edgar's. I've bought a bunch of paperbacks from them
over the years. There's also Once Upon a Crime. Not as good; I got a lot
of pbs from them, but there weren't many. I nearly cleaned them out (this
was two years ago, though). Got a first Dain Curse for $2.50 and a
first Moving Target (R.MacD) for $2.00, so if you can find what you
want you're likely to get it cheap. Happy hunting.

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#