RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #267

Lawrence R. (goldensam@sprintmail.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:09:09 -0400 > Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:39:08 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Diane Trap <trap@rhett.libs.uga.edu>
> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Voting, Stoner, Series Characters and Sex...
>
> > And what's this "reading by sex?" Certainly sounds a lot more fun than
> > just sitting there in a chair holding a book, or listening to
> > books-on-tape. Tell us more....
> >
> > Kevin Smith
>
> ...full body-contact braille? Hm. I don't know what reading by sex
> might be, but I hear reading by dim light can hurt your eyes.

This is actually a myth. Medical science has proven that reading by dim light
will not hurt your eyes, but...trying to read while having sex may hurt your
back, and certainly will improve neither your technique or your comprehension.

#