Re: RARA-AVIS: Ellroy's Dahlia

Reed Andrus (randrus@home.com)
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 21:37:17 -0700 Bill Hagen wrote:

> I don't have references on Ellroy or his sources. Folks in their 60s tell
> me they remember a case...or are they simply remembering the A. Ladd
> movie, The Blue Dahlia (1946)? Was there a Dahlia case? Similar? Anyone
> charged and convicted?
>
> Bill Hagen
> <billha@ionet.net>

Try the following website: www.concentric.net/~mediasi/dahhome.htm

It will give you all relevant information, plus plenty of disgusting
newsphotos. Then go out and rent TRUE CONFESSIONS starring Robert DeNiro
and Robert Duvall -- the Black Dahlia murder is catalyst for an
excellent LA noir that rivals LA CONFIDENTIAL.

... Reed Andrus
Phoenix, AZ (rising)
#