Re: RARA-AVIS: Reading suggestions

Reed Andrus (
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 10:29:52 -0800 Of the Ellroy novels for consideration, I'd go with any or all of his LA
series rather than the Lloyd Hopkins stuff. While I like all of his
works, THE BLACK DAHLIA and LA CONFIDENTIAL really caught me. The latter
should have won an Oscar for the film version.

...Reed Andrus <>