RE: RARA-AVIS: Future books to read

Gilbert, Len (lgilbert@inpower.com)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:32:53 -0800 >----------

Two Faulkner titles, Light in August and Sanctuary are both pretty easy
reads. Sancutary was a page-turner in it's day, designed to make money.
Light in August is more "literary" but still a good read.

What about John MacDonald's The Good Old Stuff and More Good Old Stuff?
Two short story collections of his pulp material with a fairly HB slant.

--L
#