Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Highsmith/Ripley

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:34:42 -0600 William Denton wrote:

> 1998 "The Talented Mr. Ripley," directed by Anthony Minghella, who did
> "The English Patient," starring Matt Damon, but that looks as though
> it's in development.

Yes, I know it had Gwenth Partlow (Spellings???) I saw it in yesterday's
newspaper and meant to bring it so I could post the info. It was only
about an inch worth.

I think Highsmith is very huanting. If we look in the dictionary under
"suspense" would we see her picture??? I think so.

--
whose DOROTHYL nom is Kate Warne the ex-Pinkerton in
The Woman With the Rose Tattoo by Mari Hall