RARA-AVIS: Promoting Mosley

Bill Hagen (billha@ionet.net)
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 23:20:15 -0600 (CST) >Kim Colley wrote recently,
I was just wondering if any of [Mosley's] novels are going to be on the
>reading list this year. I've read that one [A Red Death] and _Devil in a Blue
>Dress_, and was just blown away.

I support her nomination of Moslely. Read White Butterfly (think that's
it) and was very impressed with the characterizing and location
descriptions. Plus Easy's messed-up personal life. We should read him.

Before I could get this off, Mario wrote with high praise too:

to my mind he is easily one of the two or three most interesting authors to
have appeared in the past decade.

Since Mario seems to have read all or most of Mosely, I'm for following his
recommendation on which one we read--A Little Yellow Dog.

Bill Hagen
<billha@ionet.net>

#