RE: RARA-AVIS: Touch of Evil restoration

Andy Hughes (AHughes@sbtinfo.com)
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:10:51 -0500 First, thanks to James for posting the Welles article. Two questions: It
mentions the film is set for a fall release in big markets. Anyone heard
if it'll hit the medium- and small-sized markets? Also, this happened
with "Vertigo" last year. Sure, NY, LA, et al got the restored cut, but
not the medium and small cities. So, anyone know if that version has or
will hit video soon? Thanks.