Re: RARA-AVIS: No, Daly just writes badly

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:28:49 -0600 SYNEFROG wrote:

> when is your class? and how long does it go (until march?) ...because i would
> love to 'go back to school' for an hour or two sometimes if my crazy schedule
> allows me to...and if that would be ok with you

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a class here??? You could post
"lesson plans" (like The Readings Schedule that Mr. Denton posts) and we
could ask questions or make comments just as we do now??

(i used to teach french in
> romance lang. dpt. in 73-74) and i'm still very good friend with many in the
> anthro dpt....
> merci in advance for any info

Mercy, but not french, par favor; this Texan never got that far.

Just a thought!

#