Re: RARA-AVIS: No, Daly just writes badly

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:27:10 -0500 (EST) Class goes through April, and of course any rara member in Ann Arbor on
any given Tuesday or Thursday is more than welcome to hang out and talk
hardboiled w/ me and my class. Everything we read is 1920-60, so no
Vachss. We are reading Mosley at the end, though, as an example of
contemporary revision of the 40s-50s p.i. novel. Gotta go prepare to teach
*Maltese Falcon* tomorrow. Michael

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#