RARA-AVIS: Collection of Early Block Stories

Rick Robinson (rkr@pacbell.net)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:24:59 -0800 Doug Greene at Crippen & Landru tells me via email today that the
contract has been inked for a collection of early Block short stories.

> Date: January 19, 1998
> From: Doug Greene, Crippen & Landru Publishers
> To: Rick Robinson
> Subject: Larry Block Short Story Collection
>
> Just signed a contract with Larry Block for ONE NIGHT STANDS, his stories
> from the late 50's-early 60's--all uncollected--from such digests as WEB,
> OFFBEAT, TWO FISTED, SUREFIRE, TRAPPED, GUILTY, KEYHOLE, MANHUNT, &c. This
> can certainly be announced.

So I am announcing it. The book will be on the 1999 publication
schedule.

For those who don't know, Crippen & Landru is a small press specializing
in mystery short story collections.

Rick

In a Decade, THESE will be "the good old days"
#