Re: RARA-AVIS: Day KeeneUNI-BOOKS

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 14:24:03 -0500 (EST) Well, the UniBooks I have are your regular tall paperback size (Gold
Medal-sized), not digest size. They are also, as far as I can tell,
unnumbered (though my Keene has some weird red price tag stamped right
onto the upper right cover, as well as some magic marking up there, so who
knows). The cover painting is this dazed-looking woman running toward you
through a field away from some farmhouse, wearing an improbably
combination of lavender and deep-pink. Non-descript and ugly , this cover.

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128