Re: RARA-AVIS: Vin Packer

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:49:25 -0500 (EST) Um, James, please tell me if you were joking about that $700 price tag,
bec. I have a Very Good copy of Take a Lesbian to Lunch sitting right in
front of me ... I won't even tell you what I paid. M-

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#