Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Webring (?) & Hammer Question

Mari Hall (found.dead.In.texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:43:46 -0600 Appears it is on our "independent" channel which translates to
"syndication" for the Dallas/FtWorth market. I like Stacy Keach (ever
since that movie he was in where he played the travelling executioner)
so I watched a few times, but, it is so bad Dellaventura is better.

#