RE: RARA-AVIS:Gault

Spurlock, Duane (Dspurlock@paulschultz.com)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:50:40 -0500 Mario Taboada wrote:

>William Campbell Gault . . . resembles the great Charles Williams.

I've encountered Gault's name a lot, but I've never read any of his
books. Some of his stories, yes.

And your mentioning Charles Williams is interesting. I've seen his name
pop up a couple of times here recently. Maybe both mentions were from
Mario...but I have to admit that Williams' books have stayed in my mind,
even though I've read only 3 of 'em. I've read lots of other books by
plenty of other writers in the past 10 years, and most of those are lost
in a fog to me. I don't remember specific plots or titles unless someone
mentions one or the other. But Williams' novels remain in my mind, I can
recall plots and some details and titles. Makes me wanna go read some
more.

And if Gault is similar, I wanna go read some of HIS stuff, too.
--Duane
#