Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The First Rara-Avis General Convention, and Doug's List

Mari Hall ("Found.Dead.In.Texas"@airmail.net)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:34:10 -0600 Roger Dowdy wrote:

> Mari Hall wrote:
> >
> > I understand there will be one [a "hardboiled convention"] in Seattle called Mean Streets, but I forget when--
> >
> > --
>
> Does anyone have any info about this? I live in the area and haven't
> heard a thing.
>
> #
> # The web pages for the list are at http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/.

Andi Schecter, one of the volunteers who put on Seattle Bouchercon, is
doing this. I will take care of having Andi either forward something to
this list (if she subscribes) or to me (if she doesn't) so we can post
it. I believe it is still in the "planning" stage. Andi doesn't get
around well, so I understand travel is somewhat out for her; therefore,
what better thing than "give your own convention"