RARA-AVIS: Re: John's Grill

Sandra Hess (shess@sirius.com)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:52:53 -0500 (EST) How many other Rara Avis subscribers are in the Bay Area? Count me as one.
Were we to make a get together of this...there is a Dashiel Hammett
(spelling's off but I'm too lazy to doublecheck) walking tour we could check
out. We have a terrific mystery bookshop (San Francisco Mystery Bookstore).
We could do a trip to Alcatraz. I'll bet we could come up with a fun schedule.

Sch.

#