Re: RARA-AVIS: Subject Matter

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:22:04 -0600 I have to jump in here. At last, something I can respond to as most of
the posters on this list or so knowledgable that I am in awe of exposing
by ignorance! (yes, that is a scream). Sorry, but I have one every day
when I read this list. It is by far one of the best for technical
information I have ever seen.

#