Re: RARA-AVIS: Worst casting in films (was Back Atcha, Fred!)

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:05:42 -0600 Worst casting in films?? What about Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross (most
recent "Kiss the Girls") Yes Cross is black, but not OLD (that's
emphasis added, not shouting); Cross in the books has Nana Mamma who is
an intregral part of the characerization of Cross and there's no way
Morgan Freeman's grandmother could be alive.

#