Re: RARA-AVIS: PI & jazz

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:07:28 -0600 Has any one out here read "Rhode Island Red" by Charlotte Carter?? It's
a fairly new release in a hard-cover by (the same publisher as LONDON
NOIR-it has red stripes and the word "noir" on the cover)? It's about a
woman who is a street corner sax player in NYC. Liza Cody has a blurb on
it and we were talking about it at Bouchercon. She said she actually
read it and liked it. It was excellent.