Re: RARA-AVIS: Day Keene

michael david sharp (msharp@umich.edu)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:46:40 -0500 (EST) Hey Josh,
Could you be a little more specific about what you mean by "the
disposal of women?" Does "disposal" signify killing, disposing of the
body, or could it also mean simply getting rid of women in some non-lethal
way. It's cool that you have a prelims list in hard-boiled fiction. I'm
teaching an intro to short story and novel course next term on that very
topic. Syllabus done, web page to follow. Keep me posted on your work.
Best, Michael

Michael D. Sharp Email: msharp@umich.edu
Department of English Lang. and Lit. Phone: (313) 761-8776
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Fax: (313) 763-3128

#