Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Shayne (was Last Week's Reading)

Laurent Lehmann (llehmann@club-internet.fr)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 19:27:24 +0000 On 15 Oct 97 at 22:11, James & Livia Reasoner wrote:

> Hello, Laurent. Thanks for your interest in Mike Shayne. I tried to
> e-mail you directly with some info, but my server kept returning it for
> some reason. So I'll take this opportunity to talk about Mike Shayne
> (and for those of you who know me, I'll try not to ramble too much).

Thanks James. If you want to ramble some more, please feel free to write
me privately. My email account should be working fine, and I love all this
stuff... I wish there'd be a PI mailing list ! Does anybody else feel like
me ? What do you think is the appeal of the PI sub-genre ?

Obviously I've already given it some thought, and there is more than
this Lonely Knight stuff, but I can't really express all my reflections on
the subject in a consise enough message...

Laurent
____
"When you're slapped, you'll take and like it"
Humphrey Bogart in The Maltese Falcon,
from Hardboiled by P. Thompson & S. Usukawa.
#