Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #64

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:59:48 -0500 With the interest in Ellroy and LA CONFIDENTIAL, I've gone back and
re-read all his books (as I had autographed copies of each one) and I
had simply forgotten how interesting he is and makes the scene come
alive. I like his style. Of course, he's not a British style literary
writer, but for what he does, he does well.

#