Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #59

Mari Hall (Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net)
Thu, 09 Oct 1997 09:35:30 -0500 RGough@GlobeAndMail.ca wrote:

> Fred suggests...
>
> >Maybe we should have a contest: Why the place I live is a great
> >location for hard-boiled fiction. The loser will be forced to write a
> >hard-boiled novel.
>
> My home town is Toronto.
> Need I say more!
> With nicknames like "Toronto the Good" or "Hogtown on the Don" this
> is hardly the setting for a successful hard-boiled novel. An episode
> of "Due South" or "Northern Exposure" maybe.
> I protest an unfair disadvantage!
>
> R.W. Gough

I had to "uncloak" here. My address says it all, but I wish the prize
was the loser got her hard-boiled novel published. I would certainly
take a chance. I haven't won the lottery yet!
Found.Dead.In.Texas@airmail.net From Mari Hall
#