Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Burke

Matt Ridgway (mattridg@dircon.co.uk)
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:32:56 +0100 Speaking of Burke ... Anyone know how I can get some merchandise featuring
JLB detective Dave Robicheaux .

I'm told that you can buy T-shirts with the logo

" Dave Robicheauxs' Fish and Bait Shop "

or something !

I live in the UK which I'm sure can't help

By the way I'm new to the list - Hi I'm Matt

----------
> From: dowdy@ix.netcom.com
> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Burke
> Date: 15 September 1997 17:25
>
> On 09/13/97 11:10:12 Bill Hagen wrote:
>

> >So which Burke novel should I pick up first if I want to read more?
> >
> >Bill Hagen
> ><billha@ionet.net>
> >

> I always like starting a series from the beginning and James Lee Burke's
_The
> Neon Rain_ is quite good. Of course he won an Edgar for _Black Cherry
Blues_

#