Re: RARA-AVIS: Spenser List.

Elaine Worthy (bboop@megabits.net)
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:27:33 -0400 Thanks, Terry, I have subscribed to it. I am way behind on my reading,
started new job a month ago and it is hectic, but decided I am a glutton for
punishment, lol, by subscribing to another listserv I bearly have time to
read. Oh, well, life cannot be this hectic forever. Am really enjoying
this group, though, and even in the midst of changing providers, was able to
at least hang in there with this one. Take care, all, and hope to be caught
up on our reading schedule soon.

Elaine Worthy
bboop@megabits.net

#