Re: RARA-AVIS: Please take me off the list

Kevin Barbero (kbbooks@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:46:41 -0400 Dear Peter:

After reading your e-mail I suggest that you take me off your list of
stores which you had scheduled to visit in September.
I look forward to not seeing you.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barbero
Proprietor