Re: RARA-AVIS: Vanishing Lance--Case Reopened

Fred Willard (rainwill@mindspring.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:48:07 +0000 On 30 Jul 97 at 9:45, Bill Hagen wrote:

Didn't mean to seem like I was being critical. I agree with your
points. I think my post was more a warning that I may be raving
myself in the coming months.

Back to the discussion... check my post on class consciousness.