RARA-AVIS: Re: Any NEW hardboiled authors??

Fred Willard (rainwill@mindspring.com)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:00:41 +0000 On 26 Jul 97 at 23:46, Paul Ulucci wrote:

> A quick question to the list :
> Are there any NEW hardboiled authors??
<snip>
> I would like to see some new life in the genre, some
> new blood.

<snip>

I'm new to this list. I'm a crime fiction writer with a first novel
coming out Oct 97. I'd consider it hard boiled.

I'm very interested in this question as well. I love the classics of
the genre, respect people who are working in that vein, but prefer to
experiment with different approaches myself.

I've been exploring the archives, and would be grateful to anyone
who wants to continue this conversation and point to authors and
ideas about new hard boiled blood.

Thanks