[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Red Wind

Mr. Hagen, you are of course right. Reading the "ordinary man" passage
again, the comment seems totally innocuous -- his description of the
woman's clothes reflects the fact that he is describing her not from
sight, but from her own description of herself.

Re-reading part 7, I am beginning to change my mind about it. I think it
is really emotionally complex, something I wasn't really expecting.