[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Marlowe vs. Previous Characters

Hi James,
Thanks for writing  back so soon. For 6 bucks I'll take it!!
Could you hold it for me? I'll drop the check in today's mail
(after I hear from you). Could you also let me know if
this is HC or paperback and what kind  of condition it's in?

Lastly, I added you to the "STAFF" on Cyberboiled and I
also updated my links page(s) as well. I'm glad to
have you on board.

I will wait for your reply and then I'll cut you the check.
Do you possibly have the 2nd book that was listed?
Thanks Paul U.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca