[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: The Reading List

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Paul Ulucci wrote:

: A quick question for the list and Bill especially, when it comes to
: the reading list are you (Bill) going to keep a web page dedicated
: to what's been read and what will be read? I figured that it might
: be useful for newbies to see what we've covered if they would like
: to catch up or just want some recommended reading.

I'll be sending out a list tonight or tomorrow, and keep it current on
the web site.

Apparently, the paperback of _Hardboiled_ isn't out yet in Canada.  It
looks like it may be released soon, though.  I'll probably have to go
get a hardcover copy.

Bill
--
William Denton : Toronto, Canada : buff@vex.net : Caveat lector.