[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: "Red Wind" Dalmas && Marlowe

I have a 1946 1st edition HC copy of the book "Red Wind"
and John Dalmas is the character therein. The later
versions of the story (found in "Trouble Is My Business")
does have Marlowe as leading character. Also,
Marlowe is the hero on the TIMB CD-Rom as well.
Later, Paul.
hardboiled@juno.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/

On Mon, 19 May 1997 09:16:48 -0400 "Spurlock, Duane"
<Dspurlock@paulschultz.com> writes:
>The Library of America edition that includes "Red Wind" apparently
>uses
>the original pulp versions of these stories. John Dalmas is the
>character name therein. Unfortunately, this edition doesn't list
>original publication dates or magazine titles--a big slip for such a
>publishing endeavor, I think.--Duane

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References: