[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: "Red Wind"

Don't know when the stories were retrofitted, but all theHBO versions
(with Powers Booth) were Marlowes.  This may also have been the case with
Ross Macdonald's short stories.  His first "Find the Woman", written in
1946 with a PI named "Rogers" becomes transmorgorified in the collections
as a  Lew Archer story.

Frederick Zackel

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca