[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Plan for the reading group.

count me in too.

bbbbbob@earthlink.net

----------
: From: Gary Warren Niebuhr <piesbook@execpc.com>
: To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
: Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Plan for the reading group.
: Date: Wednesday, May 14, 1997 9:59 PM
:
: >To give people time to collect the stories, how about we aim to have
:
: >"Red Wind" and the first story in the anthology read by the end of
:
: >next week, so we can start in on them Monday 26 May?  Then we could do
:
: >two stories a week after that.  We will either slowly work our way
:
: >through the book, or get tired of it in a month or two and go on to
:
: >something else.  We don't want to go too fast, nor too slow, and two
:
: >stories a week doesn't sound like too much.  As I remember, some of
:
: >the stories in the anthology are longish, and some are quite short,
:
: >but there's nothing you couldn't polish off on a subway trip to work
:
: >and back.
:
: >
:
: >Sound OK?
:
:
: I'm in.
:
:
:
:
:
: Entertainment Service)
:
: A Catalogue of New and Used Private Eye Fiction
:
: <<http://www.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html>
:
: Gary Warren Niebuhr
:
: P. O. Box 341218
:
: Milwaukee, WI 53234
:
: U. S. A.
: -
: # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
: # to majordomo@icomm.ca
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca