[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Hard Boiled URLs (Maltese Falcon FAQ)

On Tue, 13 May 1997,  hardboiled@juno.com (Paul Ulucci) wrote:

>I would like to keep a list of home pages for those of use who belong to
the list.
>Please contact me and enjoy that 2-fisted, gun toting reading.

have a look at my Maltese Falcon FAQ; you might like to link it to your
page.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ejmd/-1.htm

Anyone who remembers my old sig [The Big House of Knowledge] might like to
see a picture of the place (it looks more like Marineville IRL); I'm
putting up some course material  too: take a look at the Page to Screen &
Watching the Detective module information.  I'll get around to putting
student essays on the module pages over the summer

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ejmd/suffolk.htm

and

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ejmd/modules.htm

Eddie Duggan