[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Group Reading

> Date:          Tue, 13 May 1997 22:35:06 -0500 (CDT)
> To:            rara-avis@icomm.ca
> From:          billha@ionet.net (Bill Hagen)
> Subject:       Re: RARA-AVIS: Group Reading

> I notice some concern as to where to locate "Red Wind," assuming that might
> be the first title in the group reading project:

I have a few copies of it both in first edition and in paperback
reprint. E-mail for details. There might be one on my webpage too,
which you can double click on below and view.
(Shameless self promotion, I hope I can sleep tonight)

James Mountain, Bookseller
Specializing in Mystery & Detective Fiction

Po Box 693
Qualicum Beach, B.C.
Canada, V9K 1T2
PH:(250) 752-4658 (PST)
e-mail:cheryl-james@bcsupernet.com
http://WWW.abebooks.com/home/GRENDEL/

TERMS: All books subject to prior sale. Please e-mail to reserve.
All prices in U.S. dollars.
Dealer's trade courtesies extended.
Postage: In North America; $4,00 for first book, $1.00 each extra book. Overseas shipments will be billed at cost.
Any item, for any reason, may be returned within three weeks of receipt.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca