[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Your (Hardboiled) URLs

Dear List members,
I have promised a few of you that I would include links
to your home pages on my  site. I would like to thank those
of you who have patiently waited. I'm trying to make a long
list of Hardboiled / Mystery sites and it's taking me a while.

NOTE : If your URL is not listed below please e-mail and
send me your URL. I hope have all of this up and running by
Thurs. Morning. If your site is not listed below and you have
sent it to me please accept my humble apology (and please
contact me ASAP!) . Thanks.

So far this is what I have :

Matt Stevens [The Pulp Page]
http://www.columbia.edu/~mfs10/pulp.html

James Mountain, Bookseller
http://WWW.abebooks.com/home/GRENDEL/

RARA-AVIS
http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/

Advanced Book Exchange
http://WWW.abebooks.com/

Again, I'm sorry if your site is not listed. I would like to keep a
list of home pages for those of use who belong to the list.
Please contact me and enjoy that 2-fisted, gun toting reading.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca