[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Group Reading: Adjudication wanted

Lesserkind@aol.com wrote:

>         Dear Richard L. King
>
> Great idea, Richard. Tell me what book to read and I'll be there, but I need
> to have some info on what adress to send E-mail to. Also, if you want to
> discuss a good book, some of my suggestions are: Red Harvest, Farewell My
> Lovely, The High Window, and The Lady in the Lake.
>
> Get back to me on when you are starting. The adress is: Lesserkind@aol.com
>
>         Best Wishes, Nicholas Messitte-Greenberg
>
> -
> # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
> # to majordomo@icomm.ca

Nicholas:
Well, you are already here. I'm talking about the planned literature
talk that RARA-AVIS, the hard-boiled discussion list you are subscribed
to, is planning to conduct. Hope to read your comments here, and thanks
for the advice, though I've already read all those books you mentioned.

Best wishes,

Richard King
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca